The environment where your website functions such as browsers and the systems with which these browsers are accessed are constantly changing. That is why the WordPress code, the (Customizr) theme and the plugins must be kept up-to-date. This way you prevent your site from not working correctly at a given moment.
It is also important to have your site properly secured. WordPress is an open source system, in this way, hackers also know how the file structure works. This makes WordPress a popular system for hacking and putting malicious files on the server. To prevent this, besides protecting the site well, it is important that everything is updated regularly.
In addition, there are more tasks to optimize your site so that it is secure, looks good, works well and continues to load quickly.
What does technical maintenance mean for you?
- Updated wordPress
- Updated plugins
- Updated theme
- Website and Database backup
- Checked forms such as contact form
- Deleted spam
- Checked code
- Checked security and backup
We update everything and check the website at the beginning of every month. We keep an eye on the site to ensure that everything works correctly.
If there is something wrong with the site after an update, we will notify you in an email.
We will immediately send you a solution for the problem together with the price for the solution. In this way a problem has already been fixed before you realized it yourself.
You didn't add any pricing tables yet!
- All prices are exclusive of VAT (BTW).
- Invoicing/payment is done per year or per 6 months. The monthly price applies in the event of premature termination of the maintenance agreement.
- For additional chosen options and/or paid plugins, 10% of the value per year is charged as maintenance costs.
Do you need help with creating, filling in or editing pages, inserting photos or editing a menu?
With a support credit you get covered.
Read everything about the support options